Automated Fare Collection System (AFC)
Информация обновляется. Приносим извинения за временные неудобства.
AFC consists of several interconnected specialized subsystems which are intended for performance of definite functions:
- card preparation subsystem;
- card vending and topping up subsystem;
- subsystem of access limitation to the BRT stations;
- complaint center subsystem;
- central server node.
Each subsystem consists of soft and hardware and provides performing the functions of subsystem.
Each subsystem consists of automatized working places, which allow controlling system operation and receiving required data.
Center of the system is a processing center (central server node). Set of server equipment with correspondent software, which provides system’s operation, is installed in the processing center.
Automated Fare Collection System Advantages
Advantages of the AFC system implementation:
- increase in fare collection revenue;
- analysis of the passengers flow records to manage the traffic route efficiency;
- possibility of flexible policy implementation (according to the distance, zone, etc.)
- implementation of different loyalty systems;
- preventing the fraud both from passengers as well as from transport company’s staff;
- reducing the costs for collecting the fare;
- developing of the extended report system for on-line monitoring of the financial flows;
- increasing of public transport appeal for passengers;
- improving of ecologic situation due to the reducing of private transport usage.